Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Preggo pics

10 weeks preggers


14 weeks preggers


18 weeks preggers


What a difference, huh? It is so funny to look back and see how far "we've" come! I cannot wait to see when I am 40 weeks and look back on the past weeks to see the progress! You can finally tell I am pregnant, when I wear a tight/close fitting shirt :) I am carrying really low which I never really understood the concept before. I had always heard that typically you carry girls low and boys are high but never really thought much about it. When I went for the 3d sonogram, the technician told me that I was carrying extremely low. Now it makes sense, hence my baby bump looks like a little pooch because I am "carrying low"! Haha! I cannot believe I am almost half way through my pregnancy! And I know with the holidays around the corner, the time is going to pass even quicker. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing yet because I really want her to get here and see her sweet little face, but I also want to enjoy being pregnant!

No comments: