Thursday, March 17, 2011

One Year Check-up

Today Ella Jae had her one year check-up. She even made a new friend named Laura-Kate :) It was the cutest thing! Ella Jae kept following her around and hugging her! The little girl liked E just as much. She kept holding her hand and pointing at ther bow and shoes. So sweet! The girl doesn't meet a stranger and loves babies and kids. I think I may have a little social butterfly on my hands. I pray she has lots of sweet friends someday and will be a nice friend as well!! E had to get three shots :( And they pricked her finger. Poor thing. I hurt my heart to look into little her eyes filled with tears. She quieted as soon as I picked her up. Bless her little heart!
One year stats:
Weight - 18 lbs 3 oz (10th percentile)
Height - 28 in (25th percentile)
Ella Jae and her new friend :)
Happy St. Patty's Day, Y'all!!

No comments: