Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful on what was a beautiful Thursday!
I am thankful that Ella Jae and I met some of our favorites at McDonald's this morning for breakfast! We had such a fun time! It was E's first time playing in a play gym type atmosphere and she LOVED it! She cried a little when we left :( She was walking all over the place and crawling up and down the steps of the play gym. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry because she looked like such a big girl playing!
I am thankful that we were able to meet Pep for lunch at Wendy's (2nd fast food of the day...don't judge...haha)! It is our tradition with Pep when he comes in town that he and I go to Wendy's and now Ella Jae is in on that tradition, too! Again, she stole the show with her cuteness! She wanted to walk so I let her and seriously like all the workers behind the counter were peeking around the corner ohhing and ahhing over her haha! It makes me one proud Momma!
I am thankful that I got to experience a time with my babygirl that I have dreamed of! After lunch, she and I walked downtown Aiken and shared a strawberry cupcake! We have the best downtown, and I always dreamed of taking walks with my babies and sharing sweet treats, and that is exactly what we did today :) She was so unbelievely good while we were out and about. She is the best little pal, and I am so thankful I get to share sweet experiences with her! Wouldn't trade them for the world...even something as simple as sharing a strawberry cupcake!


I am thankful that Adrianna and Mama made a surprise visit at our house this afternoon! E had just got up from her afternoon nap and was in a great mood, and we all were hungry so we went to eat at the Pizza Joint! E made us laugh because she was entertaining everyone and was trying to talk to all the little kiddos! Is it just my child that goes crazy when she sees another small child or baby?

I am so thankful for my Mama! She is always there for me no matter what the situation and loves me for me no matter what mood I'm in!


I am thankful I have a job to go to tomorrow but just wish I could take my little boo boo with me :) I get so spoiled by our days together!

I am thankful it is almost the weekend and we get to spend some quality family time together and make sweet sweet memories!

No comments: