Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WILW!

I am linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I'm loving the weather we have been having and the beautiful bradford pear trees that are blooming! Thank you, Jesus, for this beautiful gift!
I'm loving this picture of Carrie Underwood's haircut! I am ready for a new haircut for spring!


I'm loving this zebra print scarf that I got at Target! It is much cuter in person!


I'm loving that I have been able to eat lunch with these folks and some other family while they are in town! Me and E have really been spoiled by them!
I'm loving this super cute watch that I ordered from Overstock and it was only $24.99! It was a steal compared to the one I saw just like it a cute boutique which was priced at $40....go me!!
I'm loving that we got to spend one whole week with Matante' Michelle! She just left yesterday and we miss her already!


I'm loving that we celebrated a whole year of this little beauties life on Sunday!


As always I am loving my precious family! I love them more and more every day and cherish my time with them!


Happy Wednesday, Y'all!!!

No comments: