Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WILW!

Happy Wednesday, Y'all!
I am linking up with Jamie for another What I'm Loving Wednesday!
This week I'm loving...

I'm loving that the sun decided to come out today :) It rained yesterday and was cloudy this morning, but now the sun is out where it is supposed to be which makes me very happy!
I'm loving that Brad chose Emily on The Bachelor! I am rooting for them!

I'm loving that Kendra is going to be on Dancing With the Stars!! I love Kendra's reality show (don't judge ha!), and I've heard she is a front runner in the show! Can't wait to see it!

I'm loving that today is Adam's Dad's birthday! And we get to celebrate together tonight!

I'm loving this super cute flower towel that Ella Jae has! She also has one that is a butterfly and bunny! She is going to sporting them at the beach, too :) So fun!


I'm loving how cute Ella Jae looked in this outfit! I love to dress her up and do even if we are just running errands! Little girls are so much fun!!
I'm loving my little family and so thankful I get serve as a wife and mommy! They make my life complete!!


No comments: