Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WILW

I am linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This week I'm loving.........


I'm loving the Philadelphia Cooking Creme! It is so yummy and the recipes are so easy! Plus you can always find coupons for it that make it only like $1.50 :)


I'm loving this fedora hat that I picked at Target over the weekend! I cannot wait to wear it while strolling around Charleston or Hilton Head in the summer or while on the boat or beach!


I'm loving that my little pookie likes to share :) She will share just about everything! You know she is a sweetie when she will share her Girl Scout cookie ha :)


I'm loving that Me, Jess, and E went to lunch this week and then that night I went to her jewelry party where Ella Jae couldn't keep her little hands off baby Jonah :) They were so cute! And I'm loving that super cute hat on E :)

I'm loving my little family, as always! I love waking up to them each day and spending my days loving them! I wouldn't have it any other way!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!

No comments: