Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WILW!

I am linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
This week I'm Loving...
I'm loving that today Me and E picked up our cousin, Casey, from school and went to buy him new shoes (glow in the dark Sketchers ha!), Baskin Robbins for icecream, and the park! He also went with us to eat with Adam's family and he got to enjoy some "guy time" on the golf course! "Guy time" is essential for even 8 yrs olds right??!! LOL
We love you, Case!!
I'm loving that my Mama surprised me with zebra print flip flops and a zebra print comforter :) It feels good to be taken care of even at the ripe old age of 25 and 3/4 haha!

I'm loving this little pageboy hat I bought E at Children's Place, even though she wasn't loving it at that particular moment lol!


I'm loving these Better Homes and Garden Wax Warmer products!! They are similar to the "Scentsy" products that are so popular right now. I had been contemplating on whether to spend the moolah (like $55) to get the whole "Scentsy" deal, but then when I saw this at Walmart, I couldn't pass it up for $15!! I got this exact warmer because I loved the neutral look and the fleur de lis on the sides. I got the Baked Apple Pie waxes. They were only $2, and they have like 6 or 8 different ones. My house smells DELISH!!!
I'm loving that last night after dinner we went outside to enjoy the weather and let E play on the swing and our dogs got some extra love :)






I'm loving that I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and that my Mama is watching E for a few hours! I am looking forward to some "me" time :)

I'm loving my little family as always!! I {heart} them more than life!!
Hope y'all have a great rest of the week!!

1 comment:

Kit said...

What great things you are loving today!