Monday, March 28, 2011

Our Weekend

Friday, we worked late and Ad went to pick up Ella Jae from his parents' while I went to help out with a couples wedding shower. It was so much fun and unfortunately I didn't take any pictures :( But I did manage to swip this picture off of a FB page of their cake. It was a beach theme and this cake was awesome! Doesn't it look fake?! Congratulations, Aaron and Lauren! We all go to church together and Lauren is also one of my sorority sisters! They are having a desitination wedding in Jamaica! I am so happy for Aaron and Lauren!! Saturday was a very rainy day, ALL DAY LONG! We both had to work Saturday, so my Mama kept E while we worked and we both met at my Mama's for lunch. After it slacked off, we headed home for naps. It was the perfect day for it :) We wanted to go to dinner as a family but didn't really want to take E out in the weather so I headed out to the Redbox, Firehouse Subs, and Mi Rancho :) I got Ad a sub and me some mexican! Yum!! It was a great night together of playing and reading together!



Sunday it rained more and we made another day of staying at home! I ventured out for our traditional Sunday breakfast at New Moon :) And then we went to Grandma's for lunch, too. It was a very simple day, but I enjoyed being with my little family and soaking them in with no distractions!!


I had to post this picture of E, even though it is only half of her face because she moved when I took the pic, but it shows the details of her beautiful little face! She can not be more perfect! I could just eat her up!!


Hope everyone has a wonderful week! It is supposed to rain all week, so maybe I can get all my chores caught up since we won't be venturing out all that much! We'll see...lol!!

No comments: